VIETNAM CEREMONY OVERVIEW
Presentation of Colors
Introduction of Distinguished Guests
Presentation of Medals/Certificates
Singing of "God Bless America"
1. Served in the Vietnam theater of operations in any branch of the military as per DD Form 214
2. Currently living in Nassau, Suffolk, Brooklyn, Queens or
Staten Island (not awarded posthumously)
3. Can attend the ceremony (awards are presented only at the ceremony; they are not mailed)
1. Applicants will submit on-line application.
2. Applicants will submit DD-214 showing Vietnam service or other proof of service.
3. Applicants will indicate approximate number of guests attending ceremony.
MAIL ABOVE INFO TO:
Fred Di Fabio, President
67 Pacific Dunes Ct.
Medford, NY 11763