Presentation of Colors
Introduction of Distinguished Guests
Presentation of Medals/Certificates
Singing of "God Bless America"
WOMEN'S MILITARY SERVICE MEDAL CEREMONY
Thank you to USA Warrior Stories (https://usawarriorstories.org/) for producing the video
1. Female veteran who served in any branch of the military as per DD Form 214, or who is currently serving
2. Currently living in Nassau, Suffolk, Brooklyn, Queens or
Staten Island (not awarded posthumously)
3. Can attend the ceremony (awards are presented only at the ceremony; they are not mailed)
1. Applicants will submit completed application (either online or printable).
2. Applicants will submit documentation showing military service (DD-214 for vets—black out Social Security Number).
3. Applicants will indicate approximate number of guests attending ceremony.
MAIL ABOVE INFO TO:
Fred Di Fabio, President
67 Pacific Dunes Ct.
Medford, NY 11763